Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC
1523C S. Harvard Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74112
- Train for a rewarding profession as a Certified Long Term Care Nurse Aide and begin your career in two weeks.
- This certification qualifies you for work as a long term care, private duty or hospital CNA.
- Remaining 2015 class: Christmas Break Class December 20,2015 (Sunday through Thursday class)- You will be off Christmas and done before New Years.
- 2016 classes: January 11, February 8, March 7, April 4, May 9, June 6, July 11, August 1, August 22, October 10, November 7 and December 19.
- Class hours are generally from 8-4:30, Monday-Friday for 2 weeks.
- Enroll any Friday morning 8:00- 11:30, at the school, for any class you want. I'll sign up 18 per class. Bring tuition of $600 and a State photo ID or Driver's License.
- Tuition will go up in 2016 to $650.
- CPR will be offered during the Christmas class for $35 after hours. Check back for date and time information.
• Must fulfill 76 clock hours of training
• Classroom work
• Labaratory skills
• Clinicals at facility
• Small classes
• Able to read well and follow directions
• Mature behavior and good attention span
• One set of scrubs- any color
• Must pass background check and present state photo ID. Must have Social Security card for Certification Exam
Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC
1523C S. Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74112
Tuition fees are $600 per class, due at enrollment.
Oklahoma State Certification exam is an additional $90 after class is completed.
Offering Quality CNA Training at our Oklahoma State Approved Academy by:
Theresa DeBon, RN, and Barbara Barron, LPN.
Nurse Aides provide hands on care under the supervision and direction of the nursing and medical staff. They often help patients eat, dress and bathe. They also answer calls for help, deliver messages, serve meals, make beds and tidy up rooms. Aides are responsible for taking the patient’s temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiratory count. They also provide care to patients by helping them get out of bed to walk, providing skin care, assisting with feeding, providing range of motion exercises and helping to make them comfortable. Aides are often the first to observe physical and emotional conditions and report them to the nursing staff.
According to the US Department of Labor, health care is expected to increase by 33 percent (that's 5.7 million jobs!) between 2010 and 2020. Nurse Aide job growth is expected to grow faster than average for all occupations. This is predominately in response to the long term care needs of an increasingly elder population. Nursing Assistants have the opportunity of working full time, temporary fill in shifts, full time weekend option or Monday through Friday, depending on employer needs.
We prepare you for nursing home, assisted living, hospital or private duty work. Recruiters are offering our students between
$10.25-$13.00 per hour, depending on prior caregiving experience.
Please call us about this opportunity to begin your career today.
See the "About Us" tab.
CNA, HHA, Nurse Aide Training, Tulsa Nurse Aide School, Tulsa Nurse Assistant Class, 2 week CNA school, Tulsa Nursing Assistant classes, Home health aide school tulsa, Nurse, Nurse training