Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC
1523C S. Harvard Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74112
- Train for a rewarding profession as a Certified Long Term Care Nurse Aide and begin your career in two weeks.
- This certification qualifies you for work as a long term care, private duty or hospital CNA.
- 2014 daytime classes begin on Sept 8, Oct 6, Nov 3, Dec 1 and Dec 15th.
Class hours are generally from 8-4:30.Enroll any Friday morning 8:30- 12:00, for any class, at the school. Enroll early to be sure to get in the class you want.
- Free* Home Health Aide Course offered four times yearly for our graduates. THE NEXT CLASS WILL BE AUGUST 30-31, 2014. Former students do not need to register. Class starts PROMPTLY at 0800.
• 76 hours
• Small classes
• OSBI background check
• TB test screen to be done at enrollment
• Citizen Affidavit
• Must fulfill 76 clock hours
Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC
1523C S. Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74112
Now offering payment plan of 1/2 down and 1/2 at class completion. Tuition fees are $600 per class.
Offering Quality CNA Training at our Oklahoma State Approved Academy by:
Theresa DeBon, RN, and Barbara Barron, LPN.
Nurse Aides provide hands on care under the supervision and direction of the nursing and medical staff. They often help patients eat, dress and bathe. They also answer calls for help, deliver messages, serve meals, make beds and tidy up rooms. Aides are responsible for taking the patient’s temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiratory count. They also provide care to patients by helping them get out of bed to walk, providing skin care, assisting with feeding, providing range of motion exercises and helping to make them comfortable. Aides are often the first to observe physical and emotional conditions and report them to the nursing staff.
According to the US Department of Labor, health care is expected to increase by 33 percent (that's 5.7 million jobs!) between 2010 and 2020. Nurse Aide job growth is expected to grow faster than average for all occupations. This is predominately in response to the long term care needs of an increasingly elder population. Nursing Assistants have the opportunity of working full time, temporary fill in shifts, full time weekend option or Monday through Friday, depending on employer needs.
We prepare you for nursing home, assisted living, hospital or private duty work. Recruiters are offering our students between
$10-$13.00 per hour, depending on prior experience.
Please call us about this opportunity to begin your career today.
See the "About Us" tab.
* HHA Class will be $150 for currently certified Long Term Care CNA's who have not graduated from this school.
You will still be welcome to attend. Watch this site for our fall class date when we schedule it.
CNA, HHA, Nurse Aide Training, Tulsa Nurse Aide School, Tulsa Nurse Assistant Class, 2 week CNA school, Tulsa Nursing Assistant classes, Home health aide school tulsa, Nurse, Nurse training